Saturday, May 30, 2009

Out West 2009 Trip Prep

I know I've been lax in updating my blog over the last few weeks. Heck, the one year anniversary of the blog passed without even a post on that day (May 26th). I've been busy getting ready for my trip, on which I will depart this Friday morning. I hope to update the blog frequently while on my trip using my cell phone, but with the remoteness of many of the areas I'll be visiting, we'll see how well that promise holds up. I will be focusing on the blog more than the usual trip page, which is more thorough but appeals to less people because it takes so long to look at. Still, I'll be posting a link Thursday to the trip page and anyone interested in that is welcome to follow along that way as well.

Tomorrow I'll be posting some more information about the proposed itinerary of the trip.

No comments: